The Leading Self Publisher in South Africa
We are changing the face of the South African
one book at a time.
Welcome to the future of book publishing.Have you noticed that commercial publishers often seem to be disappearing into the stratosphere in their search for bigger and bigger international bestsellers and higher profits, while the worst vanity publishers churn out books without consideration for quality or saleability? Between these two extremes, a great deal is happening. Worthwhile writing is taking place. New voices are emerging. Revisionist thinking is shaking old interpretations. Memoirs and biographies and small personal stories are appearing to enrich our literary self-awareness. And it is in the middle of this new space between the commercial highflyers and the vanity slush-pile mongers that you’ll find PORCUPINE PRESS and its brand new imprint, AFRICAN NARRATIVES. At Porcupine, we are committed to
- Writer development and guidance
- Good and thought-provoking books, whatever the genre
- High quality writing through professional editing and proofreading
- Innovative market-related cover design and l>
- Wide distribution streams, both locally and internationally
- Innovative brand promotion and title marketing
INDEPENDENT BOOK PUBLISHING IS THE FUTURE Join the revolution now by contacting Porcupine Press
on 011 7914561 or complete our quote request form.
If you want to email us directly, please send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org